I bought photoshop elements 5 quite some time ago and I never could figure out how to use it correctly. I finally enrolled in a class online to learn it and this is my first week's work. I have a long ways to go, but now I know how to use some of the features. With what I have learned, I could now do a layout like this in a matter of minutes. I'm excited to start experimenting some more.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Week 1 lesson
I bought photoshop elements 5 quite some time ago and I never could figure out how to use it correctly. I finally enrolled in a class online to learn it and this is my first week's work. I have a long ways to go, but now I know how to use some of the features. With what I have learned, I could now do a layout like this in a matter of minutes. I'm excited to start experimenting some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, it is a good start. Keep up the good work.
love, the jack sweet family
Cool! I wish I could do that. That is a really easy way to scrap book. Without any scraps!!! That's the only thing I hate about scrap booking. Doing all the work. :D I hope to see more posts!
Mom! You so need to add more to your blog... Love you!
Candace
Post a Comment